Monday, June 07, 2004

Thank you, Columbia

It looks like some of that $150,000 or so my parents poured over my brain in higher education actually stuck; kids, the ability to plagarize with proper citation can get you just as much recognition as coming up with something by yourself. A friday piece in New Yorkish piqued my curiosity at a web site called Letters to Celebrities, where they are inviting reader submissions. It being late on a Friday afternoon, my flare-up of ADD was too severe to write anything substantive myself, but I did forward to them Gina's first blog post, along with a letter of accredation. The result? Appreciation from strangers! Yay!
"Agreed: Dr. Laura Does Suck"

2 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Though interestingly enough, those fucksters at Columbia never taught you how to spell plagiarize. Unfortunately, they didn´t teach me either so I´m not even sure if that´s proper, but I sure as hell know it´s not the way you have it, dear.

June 13, 2004 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Andrew DF said...

Stop plagiarizing www.dictionary.com.

June 14, 2004 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home