Wednesday, July 28, 2004

No Anemia Here

The contents of my lunch salad today:

  • lettuce
  • chicken
  • artichoke hearts
  • black olives
  • feta cheese
  • a piece of wood with a nail through it
  • balsamic vinagrette

I have the offending ingredient on my desk wrapped in a napkin, but am unsure on what to do with it; I'm a bit hesitant to take the plentiful legal advice offered to me of "suck it up, take a bite with it in your mouth, and when we're done with them you'll own the place," since I'm not entirely sure what I would do with a basement level Wall St. eatery operated by cheerful Lebanese, served by talkative Mexicans, and cashiered by hot, hot Poles.  Even if they'd tried to kill me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cafe Wall St. perhaps?

July 28, 2004 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

hahaha, that is so awesome. i mean, upsetting. you could probably sue for emotional damages or whatever. like the lady who found a condom in her clam chowder. though to be honest, the friendly lebanese probably need the money more than you do.

July 29, 2004 at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home