Friday, July 30, 2004

Recession Schmecession

So I just found out that there was no recession in 2001. It was all a figment of my imagination. After I graduated college unemployed that May, I lived with 4 unemployed Ivy league friends in Harlem, all waking up at 2pm every afternoon to spend the summer day playing 1st person shooter video games, simply because we could think of nothing better to do. It was the lack of a recession in late 2001 that drove me as a reverse-illegal immigrant across the border of Mexico where I lived for a year in seach of occupation. (Really.) I have quite a vivid imagination! I wonder what the hilarious Odd Todd would say about this... he's been living a lie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about costa rica travel book and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about costa rica travel book so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by costa rica travel book

November 4, 2005 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Andrew,

After reading your blog "Recession Schmecession", I believe you will find the wages information on my site about Jobs With Best Wages to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

Teachers Wages
Farmers Wages
Chefs Wages
Surgeons Wages
Nurses Wages
Mechanics Wages
Lawyers Wages
Management Wages.

We have hundreds of "must read" articles on wages and careers and many other topics in our Top Career Wages site.

Kind Regards
Emily

November 18, 2005 at 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,

As a result of reading your blog "Recession Schmecession", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Civil Engineers Wages
Media Wages
Builders Wages
Accountants Wages
Social Services Wages
Computer Programmer Wages
Construction Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

November 18, 2005 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home