Thursday, July 22, 2004

A word on push-ups

No, I do not mean the insidious exercises that sculpt strong arms and a broad chest. I'm talking about those incredible flesh holsters girls can use that would make such a workout an exercise in futility. Last night at the Maritime hotel, I was eating dinner with a circle of new friends. A customer arrived at the top of the stairs to the dining area by our table, and one girl I was sitting with leaned across me and whispered to her friend "it's that Victoria's Secret model." Now, I'm normally all for subtlety. But this scenario did not call for normal. I swiveled my head around, and was met directly at eye level with what appeared at first glance to be some NASA experiment in anti-gravity. A pair of breasts lifted upward, outward and together all at the same time walked directly past me (apparently they were attached to somebody who was transporting them around, but I didn't notice details like that) giving an extendedly unimpeded view. Out of earshot, one of my tablemates said something. It was repeated (I still don't know what it was), followed by "Andrew?" which I did register. I swiveled my head back, and saw all 7 at the table were looking at me and smiling. "Sorry, did someone ask something? I was looking at boobs," was all I could say. Push-up bras... keep on pushin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Boobs shmoobs.

August 3, 2004 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home