Friday, August 06, 2004

Mentally checked-out

Friday. I'm so out of here for my first Hamptons weekend ever. Yes, I have the Portsmouth Yamaha polo shirt and Martha's Vineyard embroidered belt. I also brought bocce. Because everybody knows those Hamptonites appreciate their italian culture.

Stuck On You:
This story put a new perspective on referring to my friends and their ubiquitous girlfriends as "Velcro Twins" or as a compounding of first names (Mattria, Richelle, Tonali, Iamy... etc).

MADRID, Spain (Reuters) -- A German prisoner in Madrid and his girlfriend glued their hands together during a jail visit in an attempt to fight the man's possible extradition to Germany, judicial sources said on Thursday.
"...authorities want [a separate judicial case] resolved before any handover to Germany." Haha! Handover!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home