Monday, August 23, 2004

"Slider... You stink."

When I quoted Top Gun earlier to herald the advent of my newest techno-gizmo phone, I should have looked deeper into the film's uncanny wisdom for the above product review offered by Maverick. The Slider has washed out of Miramar due to frequency of dropped calls and buttons too small for anybody but a carnie to love. I traded it in, and even got money back on the exchange. Behold my newest (3rd in a month) body part; it's back to the clamshell flip for me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Sweet. now we have the same phone. When you figure out how it works, let me know. More specifically, if you could help me download the Law and Order theme song as a ring tone and the scene changing "dun dun" as my message alert, I'd be forever grateful.

August 25, 2004 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home