Thursday, September 23, 2004

Office Space

It's 5am. I am sitting at my desk, waiting for a car to bring me home. This work day has morphed into a beast I still do not comprehend. I've been here so long, my feet are swelling as if I was on a plane- I think it has something to do with the climate control. Florescent lighting is burning my ears. I'm talking out loud every word I type, because I'm the only person on the entire wing of the building. I also sang some Sinatra earlier, but Accuradio has moved on to Hip-Hop... Dr. Octagon is rhyming way too fast for me to understand a single thing he says right now. Work has turned me into a drooling retard. Mercy.

This is the worst week ever. Leave me alone about blogosucking, the pendulum will swing back I swear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Wait, what was it you were just chastising me about not 5 days ago? Wait, what? I can't hear you.

September 23, 2004 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home