Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What am I thinking?

After considering the sage advice of esteemed peers, I realize I'm being a dumbass, and will most likely end up getting tossed off the hamster wheel and slide down the glass upside down like a cartoon if I try and catch up pace with a bunch of Ivy league engineers and pre-meds in Columbia's Pupin Physics Building. So tonight I have plotted out a way to attend an already-full section of Hunter College's "Gravity is Why Things Fall" physics offering tomorrow with the other post-bac ringers who were in my bio lab group there last semester. Yes, from one point of view I am running from the academic challenge of Columbia with my tail between my legs. From another point of view, that tail between my legs is is going to keep me from getting sodomized by a vengeful Alma Mater wielding a TI-85 calculator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home