Monday, December 13, 2004

MC- Highline's Bouncers during the brawl Sat. nite

An interesting Missed Connection just went up on CraigsList Manhattan:

Reply to: anon-52323342@craigslist.org
Date: 2004-12-11, 5:00AM EST

I never caught your name, but you know mine; you checked my ID at Highline's door around midnight. I really looked forward to maybe seeing you later on downstairs by the pool, say around 3am when the drunk jersey guy in the muscle tee knocked that little Asian dude off his stool and started yelling at everybody. We totally might have met up when he started throwing punches at the tall guy over by the bar, or when his goon friends were getting punched and wrestled to the floor. We must have just missed each other when the B&T charmer hitting strangers in the head from behind got pounded with a barstool. A great opportunity to catch you could have been when 'roid rage man shoved that girl over a table, or when she punched him in the nose for it after- boy was that funny! We could have laughed and laughed. Oh, the stories we've already missed together. I thought for sure you would come by once 4 or 5 of your patrons were bloody, that we'd bump into each other if the soundsystem got wrecked, that you might wander in if stools and bouncy chairs started crashing into the bottles behind the bar. It would have been especially great to find you coming downstairs before Round 2 started with a shout of "Suck my b_lls," but I understand if you had other affairs to handle. Security is no joke, I'm certain! But we sure must have had some near misses!

Since I assume you're not going to be working there anymore, I didn't know how else to get in touch with you. But I really was feeling your leopard cowboy hat. Who would have guessed a eternity-lasting brawl could be such a c-b for making the acquaintance of a bouncer? Fate is such a fickle mistress!


this is in or around the very bloody Meatpacking District
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

52323342

1 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

Right. And I'm sure you know nothing about it.

December 15, 2004 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home